Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Job

Interviewed at two places. Got two job offers. and Accepted one of them. They were the same job, except one is in the Twin Cities and I could have lived at home...the other is out of state and I would need to find a place to live. The place in the Twin Cities means I would be the "bosses daughter" as my mom is the CEO there, which makes it REALLY hard to get a job on my own merit, and show who I am due to their concern that I am merely a spy, even though I just want to work with kids!

I chose the out of town job.  The one that meant living on my own. Living in a different state than my mom. starting a job on my own merit, where my boss doesnt know my mom. I am PROUD of my choice and very, very excited to start my job. Biggest thing I learned, have a KICK ASS resume. If you need help in this area, you can always contact me...as I learned a lot from a classmate & friend named Carrie.

I also got approved for my apartment. so now the pressure is on to figure out my finances to pay for it all before I get my own paycheck.

Dad is moving back to WISCO soon. Should be interesting & exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment