got to pee in a cup yesterday, but it was worth it because I passed. (was not worried about it!) So, it is OFFICIAL!
I HAVE A JOB! I start on Sept. 24 and I will be working at the Boys & Girls Club as the Program Director at one of their sites!!!
I am IMMENSELY (SP?!?) excited to start working there, and let me tell you..I REALLY lucked out on the job search. Although I gave my resume out to TONS of people, I only seriously input it into two job openings hoping to get those jobs..and I got offered both. However, I chose this one because I can start on my own merit and be my own person, which is really important to me. (With the other one, my mom is the bosses boss..so it makes it a much stickier situation!) Other than that, I am just packing all my things up and getting ready for my trip to WASHINGTON DC! Which I am REALLY excited for!
I also got accepted for my apartment, which is located 4 miles from work...and 2 miles from Lambeau Field (Packers stadium. GO PACK!) which is a lovely two bedroom. I will post pictures when I move in!
I am beginning to gather everything for the big move, and trying to find things cheap (like pots, pans, etc.) but I will be on my own once again! YAY! And I am REALLY lucky to be moving to a place where I know people and have friends.
Sorry for the rambling...I think my life will become more interesting once I move into my own place ! EEEK!
ps. i am a SHOPKICKS addict. If you want to know about it, text me..I can send you a thing where you get 50 free points, but I already managed to get a $5 target gift card...no joke..my plan? keep shopkicking so that I can buy things for the new apartment! haha
Alright, love yall!
No comments:
Post a Comment